I am looking to learn the charges of a professional book editing agency or boo

A Spiritual Gap Year Forums Open Discussion I am looking to learn the charges of a professional book editing agency or boo

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Finest Editing 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

joshuavlucero
    Participant

My friend has recently completed the book that she has been writing for quite some time. I read the first draft and the story sounds epic, but I suggested her to hire a professional book editor, who can read the manuscript and can provide the best book editing services so that all the errors and jargons will be edited, and all the modification will be done in high quality. As we both don’t know the cost of the editing agency or any book editor, it will be extremely helpful if anyone would guide me with the prices. I’ll be waiting for the responses.

Finest Editing
    Participant

Editing is not something easy. Anyone who has ever edited a document would agree on this. Editing takes the text and aims for any possible improvement. Our editors at Finest Editing will level up your content to that of written by a professional.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.